9/11 just another day?



9/11 unfortunately is remembered for its Twin Towered infamy, however it has meaning beyond that for many.

On a different September 11th, 5 years ago my Father-In-Law passed away.  A beautiful person Eldon was. He is missed dearly. In fact to mark the anniversary of his passing Tracy and I are going horseback riding today which was his favourite pasttime.

And yet today on a different September 11th my sister is due to have her fifth child!

So yes, while we remember those killed in the attacks of 9/11 there are also many other reasons to remember/honor even celebrate on 9/11....

Comments

  1. You are right. I am sure that 11. sept has much more memories for many individuals then the "most famous" one.

    11. march is for me a very sad and important day. Best father in the world, my father gone for ever and every 11. March makes me sad and happy because it was also his birthday. Regards and thanks for your nice thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts